Saturday, May 14, 2005

Conversation with Inspiration

Inspiration: Can you feel me unfolding?
Me: Yesterday I felt you unfolding in a series of events that occurred one after the other, like a trail of clues leading me to ...
Inspiration: Refrain from being limited by thoughts of a destination.
Me: I feel as though you are knocking ... trying to tell me something ... and I don't know if I'm grasping any of it.
Inspiration: I cannot be grasped by mind or by hand.
In going with my flow you will understand.
- Happy Hippy -

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaivalya said...

Atha is a sanskrit word that means 'now.' Intuition lives in the Atha. We give up our attachment to results (or to destinations) because destinations are the future and there is only the Atha, the now. Going with the flow, we stay in the moment, and find ourselves in tune with our intuition. We allow the future to simply unfold, moment by moment.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Satya ...

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home