Thursday, April 14, 2005

Projects

Due to a project I am currently working on (Participatory Video), I will not be around for the next few days. Neither will I be anywhere near to a computer. Hence there will be no daily changes and updates to Now is Wow.

I will be back on Monday.


Current Projects
1. Participatory Video project with British Council and Rose McCausland of UK
2. To be completed - You Should Know (music video for artiste Gillian Moor)
3. Initial shooting/production of Street Life (music video for artiste Malik)
4. Initial stages of video sequence featuring the Angel.
- Happy Hippy -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your projects.
Would you provide links after you have completed them for your readers to view?

question the moment!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Thanks. Yes, I will provide a link one day - in the hopefully not to distant future.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home