Sunday, May 22, 2005

More

I recently found a site (OurMedia: The Global Home for Grassroots Media) that enables uploading & storing of unlimited video and audio files, etc. for free.
*
Now I can bring more than simply words and still images to this blog.
*
In these initial stages I'll just be testing out random things, so bear with me. (And meanwhile ... the OurMedia people seem to be having some glitches in their operations, so I have to bear with them!)
*
Today I'll test the audio process with a short clip of some of my music (from a piece called PANORAMA)
*
test clip
*
Let me know whether or not you can access it.
*
Thanks.
*
- Happy Hippy -

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Hippy...i was able to access the audio file.
Je ne peux pas attendre de voir ce que d'autre vous avez dans le magasin musicalement pour les lecteurs.

question the moment!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

? Je ne comprends pas ... le magasin musicalment pour les lecteurs?

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

once you get the audio/video interaction up.the readers will be able to see/hear another side of your work.
Comprend maintenant ?

question the moment!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Oui

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home