Friday, March 02, 2007

Let Go(d)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(The first pane)
*
*
Today I am letting go of the Soul Window. And by this I don't mean that it is finished (it isn't yet) or that it is going to its new owners today (... for those of you who don't know, early on at this stage someone did reach out and ask for it and at some point soon it will be flying over the waters and going to its new home with them ...).
The journey through the Soul Window has been fun, interesting, intense (in ways that I won't bother to go into) and powerful. There were times when I went with the flow, felt empowered and connected and believed in great things being possible ... times when I felt stuck, confused, doubtful, questioning and drained ... times when I loved what the window was turning out to be and thought it was the best one ever, times when I looked at it and thought "Oh no! What have I done?!"
I woke up today and felt with surety "Let go". I am not quite sure what this means yet, but it is what I am prepared to do.
There are certain things to be done by the new owners of the window (some were done and a few are yet to be done). I've called these things 'missions' ... i.e. simple, fun interactive missions that they were asked to carry out ... to activate and unlock the symbolic energy of each pane of the Soul Window. I imagine when these missions are accomplished, whatever is to be set in motion in the grand scheme of things will be ... in the perfect way, perfect timing.
I hereby open the Soul Window and let Go(d).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been so beautiful to see glimpses of your process -- thank you so much for sharing.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home