Thursday, February 15, 2007

Window to my Soul (mate)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seven preceeding 'Soul Window' posts were leading to this: the new window lamp I will create.
Unlike the window lamps I made last year (Diva, Serendipity, The Enchanted Forest), this window lamp has not been directly commissioned in the physical sense. But somewhere in the ether, someone has commissioned it.
I woke up one day and knew that it was time to make a new lamp, which of the windows I would use and what, in essence, its theme was to be.
As described here, each window lamp I make is a three-dimensional prayer, made with symbolic intention/intuition based on its theme. This creative intention/intuitive process determines the vibration of the lamp, which in turn determines who/what is drawn to its light and presence.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this is suspenseful. I can't wait to see what happens next! Kh

2:28 AM  
Blogger GoGo said...

Wow! Your artwork is breathlessly beautiful. Rich and layered, yet open to translution for the light to come through.

Very nice work.

~GoGo

7:25 PM  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

I enjoyed going through all the colors and I find your sense of creativity such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing these series of enchanting posts.

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home