Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Musical sketch

The window reflected in the keys of my keyboard.
*
My keyboard is in front of a window. Sometimes while playing or listening back, I look out and up. The sky becomes a screen and the music becomes the soundtrack for whatever is happening. I often create quick musical 'sketches' ... using musical notes rather than a pencil to sketch what I see or feel as I gaze out/in.

What scene unfolds through your window when you listen to this sketch?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Cohen said...

I love how the characters on the animation move with the music. Pretty photo too of the window reflected on the keys. The music spoke to me telling me to move away from the keys on my computer keyboard and mosey upstairs to my exercise floor and treadmill and get going on this beautiful day.
I hope you are having a beautiful day too.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

I too love what I see/feel when I listen to it.

10:32 AM  
Blogger human being said...

what a pity I couldn't listen to the sketch... it doesn't open for me...
the photo is marvellous...

5:30 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Hmm. Do you have Quicktime? If you don't, maybe that could be the reason? Let me know. Then in future I should upload for Windows as well.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home