Saturday, April 05, 2008

Au revoir

Water lily in the Pax pond, where the French crew spent their last two days
*
Early this morning Ilana (director, who had come in two weeks ago) and Stefan (cameraman, who came in a week ago) left Trinidad to return to Paris. After one final interview in the morning yesterday, we drove to Manzanilla, where we spent a few hours. A delicious dinner at Pax brought the day (and this French experience) to a close.

C'était bien et Ilana et Stefan sont très genial. I will miss the real life experience of talking in French, as I learned a lot from it. I have an invitation to visit Paris, so once I've fuelled up my private jet I'll definitely stop by.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger human being said...

Hope you can travel there in near future.
The lily is so lively and lovely.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Veta Literaria said...

Great post thhankyou

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home