Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sustaining the Passion

An 80-year old woman asked me the other night if it wasn't hard for me to
sustain passion for creativity.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I told her no - it is like breathing.
It just happens ...
I don't think about it.
*
But ... what if I did think about it?
Should I?
Can I?
*
Creating = breathing = yoga.
No thought.
The breath.
Connecting.
Merging.
*
I think I used to experience it like that.
Something (which I can't quite put my finger on) feels different as of late.
And I'm feeling that I need to return ...
to a way of being from which I shifted for some reason that is no longer valid.
*
- Happy Hippy -

1 Comments:

Blogger webgrl said...

Hm. I think its a major shift of the world and all subsets thereof. I know many who are feeling this way right now. I think its the rumblings of change. Good change.HUGE change. Take the energy welling up and run with it. Feel it live it breathe it know it love it embrace it. This is YOUR experience.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home