Thursday, July 28, 2005

INtroDUCTION

Another exhibition archived. This one was my first solo exhibition (2001) entitled INtroDUCTION (click here to visit)
It was entirely interactive. In those days I was into collecting "junk" - old windows, driftwood, etc. ... so many of the pieces in the exhibition were created from those found objects.
*
As with Waiting for Elaine, no written account can substitute for your personal experience of the show, especially as I create a lot of interactive work to enable each person to have their own journey.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*
Elspeth

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My precious free sprit,

How you inspire the Angels,
I just took a peak at INtroDUCTION, and my heart weeps with tears of anticipation, joy, fear and excitement. The birthing process has begun and soon my baby will be here and put on a wall for all to see.

Your courage has definitely lit a blazing trail ... the angels thank you.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Happy birthing ...

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home