Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Today's message (one of them, anyway) ...

Around Christmas I was at the Raj Yoga centre. A friend had invited me to a meditation they were having for a kidnap victim. While there, I noticed little cards hanging on their Christmas tree. When I went closer, I saw that the cards all had lovely words on them (Love, Peace, Forgiveness, Lightness, Wonder, etc.), each accompanied by a short explanation. I asked someone about it and they said the cards are from a pack which they had had available at the St. Augustine Centre (but were now out of stock). I wanted two packs (one for myself, one as a gift), but I didn't know where to get any, since there were no more.

A few days later a friend of mine said to me: "Spec, I saw something today and it reminded me of you, so I had to get it for you!" It turned out to be a pack of those very Brahma Kumaris 'Self Mastery Cards' I had wanted! He had gotten them in the Centre in South (they have them in stock).

The little box contains a set of 66 slim cards, each one bearing one word which is a particular quality or state of being - and a little explanation to go with it.

Every morning after my yoga/meditation I choose one for the day ahead. This morning I got:
TRUST
Having recognized my mastery, I trust myself. I am able with each connection I make, to base it firmly in trust, both in myself and in the one I face.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris Loya said...

love it.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home