Saturday, March 03, 2007

Fullness within. Fullness without.

The Soul Window is almost finished.

I have not gone into detailed descriptions about this particular Lamp, as I did with Diva for example. It somehow defied description and full images, which to me would have limited it. Even though it is a visual piece, it seems to be more experiential - to be experienced in person.

For me, I just feel as though the process carved out a space. For what, I'm not entirely sure. I am empty and slightly drained (as I often feel after making a lamp) ... but in a full way, knowing that it had to be done.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your words and wonder...is there something I could give myself to so fully that it left me empty and slightly drained? That sounds good. Alive. K

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home