Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Thank you

(Canada Chronicles continued ...)

Walking along a street in Montreal I saw this piece of graffiti.
A few steps along the same street ...
A bit further up the same street ...
And voila! Just a little beyond.
*
I had no wireless access on Satya in Montreal, so didn't update the blog. Montreal was a good bridge between TO and TT, enabling me to separate from the former so I can return to the latter without feeling too sad about it. In fact, I am ready ... for what, I have no idea ... but I am ready.

Just got in about an hour or so ago and will be at the airport for 9:something p.m. to fly out at a little after midnight. Arriving in TT 6:05 a.m.

Thank you for an unforgettable time, Toronto. It definitely was worth every moment.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I love the way these graffitis are written every time in a different angle - so you won't get an aching neck by looking at them...
Just another chain of signs seemingly addressed to you!
And yes, when we leaves places our heart is attached to, the best thing to do is building bridges or walking them. So it's easier to feel that returning is always possible.
Wish you a pleasant journey.

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home