Sunday, June 03, 2007

Why on God's Red Earth would you want to?

(Canada Chronicles continued ...)

2nd post for the day
1st here


Thousands of miles away ... if I didn't read the TT papers I would be none the wiser. But I happened to check in today to see if there was any coverage of the opening of the Red Earth Festival which Greenlight Network was involved in (with a ceremonial procession of the I DO bride dragging her trail of rubbish behind her).

I clicked online to the Guardian first, saw the headlines emblazoned before me and instantly forgot that I was checking for Greenlight and Red Earth. I sat there bristling in silence, unable to think anything but ... why?

TRINI IN US TERROR PLOT (The Guardian)
PLOT TO BLOW UP JFK: Trinidadian, two Guyanese arrested (The Trinidad Express)
TRINI HELD IN JFK BOMB PLOT (Newsday)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, of COURSE a Trini is involved.

Jesus.

K.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Kris Loya said...

i second the Jesus.
Total embarrassment and well.....WHY??
Are u still planning on coming 'home'?


Love the label btw 'sigh'

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night, the news in New York said that it was - you guessed it - mostly TALK - from the Trinidadians. They do not have the capacity to actually carry it out. Typical Trini ting......

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home