Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Zeitgeist ... the little box of images

The other day an old friend, moka
got in touch with me by e-mail. She had been visiting Now is Wow ... and in her e-mail she also gave me links to her blog(s). Whilst looking around, I noticed she had a box in her side bar with her photos in it, called a zeitgeist, from Flickr. I thought hmmm, this is a nice feature - like a photographic Rubix cube ... having your photos in the box as little thumbnails - some of which get bigger every now and then ... and visitors can click on the images, etc.
*
Then the next day (yesterday) I got an e-mail from
silvergull explaining to me different things about Flickr, one of which was how to get a zeitgeist. So I immediately tested it out by uploading some of my photos (I have to get around to taking some new ones soon). So the box you see to the lower right of this page is my zeitgeist. Thanks to those two for pointing me towards it.
*
- Happy Hippy -

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaivalya said...

You're welcome! :-) Doing the research on photosharing was actually very useful for my own blog and photography. I think I'm going to continue using Flickr - it's really neat to be part of a community of photographers and I'm inspired by the work of other people.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home