Monday, December 05, 2005

New Energy

Feeling quite better today, woke up with an appetite and ate a pastel (one of those which mum had sent with me). Headed out early and walked into Brixton - really heading to the second hand bookstore, but it's been closed for the past few hours that I've been here. Maybe it opens more towards the afternoon. So I walked around, took a few photographs, familiarised myself and got my bearings and will head back home soon as we are leaving to go to Ravens Wood at around 2 p.m. This week the sessions will be 3 - 5 p.m., as opposed to the weekend sessions which were 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Stopped in at an Internet Cafe to kill some time (am here now) and will see if the bookstore is open on my way back home.
*
Elspeth

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

E.

Hope you're better. Keep the posts coming, we're traveling vicariously through you.

I was reading a yahoo news story which eventually led to this site:

http://www.viralmind.com/

Heady stuff that your fans may like.

Keeb

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home