H-t-d's, w-t-d's, f-t-d's, w-r-b-d's
My list of today's main h-t-d-'s isn't too bad. They amount to 5 things (all of which I probably will not get around to doing for one reason or the other):
1. Write eco article (which I've at least started)
2. Deposit cheques (which I didn't get around to doing yesterday)
3. Collect photos from Detta (not absolutely necessary today, though. Can be done on Monday when I go to POS).
4. Take car to mechanic (i.e. if I can even get it to start)
5. Go to Arima to do put two things in place for I DO 2
Today's list of w-t-d's is definitely a list of w-r-b-d's (would-rather-be-doing):
1. Go and see a movie
2. Go and see the play later (the only one I am actually going to do today)
3. Paint studio (since moving in, I've meant to. The white can definitely do with some whitening)
4. Relax and read a good book
5. Sleep during the day, especially if it’s raining
The w-r-b-d's all point to rest, relaxation, lack of concentrated thought and absence of creative output. I think a holiday is in order soon.