Sunday, August 20, 2006

Absorbed

From the time I woke up this morning, I've been so absorbed in working on my play (homework for tomorrow - and I haven't really had the time, since this week was so busy with the children's video project) that I forgot to update the blog.

I had two ideas and wasn't sure which one to develop. On the way out to do some shooting yesterday, I had two of the children (Liu and Annelise) in my car and asked them which idea they liked better. They liked both, which didn't help much. So I got Annelise to write the names of the two plays on two bits of paper and shake them up in her hands. In the end, the one I chose from her hands was actually not the one I ended up working on. This morning I just went with the one that seemed to flow easier.
*
Elspeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home