Friday, May 25, 2007

Puzzled

(Canada Chronicles continued ...)

The other day I was strolling through Trinity Bellwood Park and I noticed a whole set of puzzle pieces scattered all over the ground. They raised a few questions. Who had tossed them there and why? Or were they dropped in haste as the person ran to catch a tram? Had I seen this in Trinidad I would have assumed that the person had dropped the pieces as they fleed from an assailant. Was it an installation piece placed there by an artist who wanted members of the public to piece it together and form an image that s/he had created? And what is the image that's formed when all the pieces are put together?

Below is a puzzle I made from a photo I took of a flyer I saw on a lamp post. Try it out and see what it says:







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home