Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rainbows galore

Some nights ago I had a very clear dream in which a friend and I exchanged gifts. In it, I gave her a crystal like the one in the above image. The next day I went to the small flower shop of a friend's sister, knowing that she sells crystals like the one in the dream, from India. She had one more left, exactly like the one I had seen in the dream. I bought it and sent it to my friend. There was a bigger one (above photo) which I bought for myself and hung in my bedroom window.
(On the bed. They look like guppies)
At a certain time in the morning when the sun angles in through the window, bright rainbows dance everywhere - on my bed, on the floor, the walls, the laptop. Sometimes I enter the room to find Jasper sleeping in rainbows or lying on the bed watching them dart around him ... every now and then his paw rapidly reaching out to try and catch them.
(On the floor)
I wonder what Rainbow the pigeon would have had to say about this.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

That's a real dream come true - for you and your friend, and a gift for both.
Why do I not wonder why there was just one crystal like the one in your dream left in the shop?

10:11 AM  
Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

I love the image of your cat reaching out for the rainbows...

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home