Saturday, December 08, 2007

Yoga morning, French evening

This morning I woke up and, around 8:15 I headed out to my second Moksha yoga class, which was to start at 9:00 a.m.

When I got to my car, I noticed that the front right tyre was almost flat. That explained why the steering wheel was so hard to turn yesterday evening. Luckily there was a tyre place around the corner and within half an hour the problem was fixed. A large industrial nail was the culprit.

The yoga class felt great - and I will definitely do my best to go regularly and "keep up", as we say in K. Yoga.

Tonight is the 'fete de noel' - our French Christmas party. Some of us in our class are doing a little skit involving me drawing the body parts that the others will be calling out ... resulting in a caricature of notre professeur.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Ah, what fun!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Lynn Cohen said...

It's fun to read about other's holiday celebrations. Glad you are having some fun with yours.
Yoga, good for you!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home