Friday, March 21, 2008

Eureka! A great way to learn a language!

This morning when I woke up I was thinking that if I went to sleep listening to French on headphones, it would be a good way to 'immerse' myself because the language would be working into my subconscious. That led me to think of meditation ... that if I had some guided French meditations it would be a great way for me to 'absorb' the language and relax at the same time. Plus, being meditation, the voice would be talking slowly and understandably ... and not at the breakneck speed of the French comprehensions notre professeur gives us in class.

I went online and typed in French meditation audio and found this: http://www.maitreyaproject.org/en/peace/index.html

I downloaded and listened to some of the French version and it sounds great. Can't wait to sit quietly and try it. It will be exciting to experience the inner world in a new language.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger human being said...

I have tagged you on my blog ...
Will be glad if you accept to take part in the play.
:)

7:17 PM  
Blogger human being said...

Your method sounds fabulous.
Je sais un peu de francaise and always have been eager to improve it. Your post triggered the thought again.

Oui, une nouvelle langue est un nouveau monde ... une nouvelle vie.
Merci pour the link!
:D

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home