Thursday, June 16, 2005

Astral camera

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This quick 'sketch' doesn't look like the camera in the dream, though.
I can't remember last night's dream too clearly - where I was or why I was where I was with whom I was. But I was in a group of people, mainly female, all of whom were gathered around a woman at the centre. I don't know what she was doing - it seemed to be some kind of ceremony. We were outdoors and there were trees around us. It felt modern and 'civilized' ... everyone was 'elegantly casual', yet something about it all felt ancient and tribal, as though under our clothes we were Indigneous people, native Indians, Aborigines taking part in a ritual. Someone shoved a camera into my hands and told me to take pictures. It was a strange camera, very long and large, black (with silver edges), tough and heavy - as if it was made in Germany. I remember looking at the markings on it and noting the simplicity of it all. Instead of having the numbers 4, 8, 11, etc. (aperture) or 30, 60, etc. (shutter speed), the markings indicated simple things like "Sunny day", "Clouds in sky", "Indoors", "Outdoors", etc.
I did take photos.
I wonder what and where they are ...
*
- Happy Hippy -

3 Comments:

Blogger Elspeth said...

... Or what may find me

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy hippy could you explain why you chose "Now is Wow" as your slogan phrase?...for i think N.O.W is used also as a gay phrase also?

Anna

4:58 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Really? I meant it literally. I explained it some time ago - which you can see here if you're interested. (copy & paste into your browser)

http://nowiswow.blogspot.com/2005/03/happy-hippy.html

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home