Saturday, September 10, 2005

As easy as 1,2,3 ...

one
two
three
*
I think I was subconsciously thinking about "miracles" anyway - and then on Tuesday night I went with a friend, Nisha, to visit another friend, Rosanna, and over dinner we started talking about the book "A Course in Miracles" which Rosanna was saying she picks up every now and then and reads randomly (wherever she opens the book she reads that part). I also have a copy of the book and I do the same thing every once in a blue moon.
*
I like some of the definitions that book gives at the beginning, explaining what a "miracle" is. Here are three (today's magic number):
1. Miracles as such do not matter. The only thing that matters is their Source, which is far beyond evaluation.
2. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.
3. Miracles are natural. When they do not occur, something has gone wrong.
(From: A Course in Miracles)
*
Elspeth

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethie Marie said...

Yes!

Miracles are natural! \o/

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home