Friday, March 24, 2006

Divine pleas work

Location: E-city

Finally getting computer back tomorrow so life, as far as computers go, will return to some sense of normalcy. More leisurely. No mad scrambling to type up things whilst watching the minutes and seconds dissolve on the internet cafe's computer timer.

After meditating yesterday I said a quick prayer: "Help me to get through my work today." I felt overwhelmed by it and was not in the least inspired. Plus I was tired (from all the anti-smelter activities that had been building up prior to the meeting on Tuesday at CCA7), just felt like sleeping or going somewhere in the country for a long drive ... and my brain wasn't feeling to work. However, my little Divine plea was effective and, when I least expected them, ideas flew into my head and I was able to get through my work so quickly and effortlessly that what had originally seemed like an impossible mountain became a small dot on my map of duties.

More to do over the weeeknd ... but not daunting.
*
Elspeth

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaivalya said...

I was going to say the above but Tracy J beat me to it! 'Letting go' is sometimes the best way to solve problems.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home