Thursday, May 11, 2006

Diva's Designs




On Saturday I left my car in Grand Bazaar carpark and rode with Ranger in his car to the mangrove where we were beginning our Greenlight R.E.B.I.R.T.H. clean up. On the way back to G. Bazaar, there was (as usual) someone standing at the entrance handing out flyers advertising a sale at one of the stores. He handed it to Ranger who glanced at it and handed it to me saying "This looks like a woman thing." No need to say what struck me immediately about the flyer.
Technically speaking, Diva is finished. Although when mummy saw her she said "Something is missing." I myself feel that something is definitely missing from Diva ... but I don't know what it is yet.
I have put a green bulb on her (soothing, healing, pacifying, giving life) and have tried it out on myself a few times. The first night I tried it out, I had been in a horrible mood all day ... and as I pushed in the plug and Diva's gentle green light came shining through, I felt a wave of calm wash through me, dissipating my disharmony. The green bulb is not very bright, as the coloured bulbs are only 25 watts ... but it is enough to cast a gentle and soothing glow.
*
Elspeth

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kris Loya said...

a diva always needs makeup or some sort of extension of her natural beauty..........elevate diva.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Kaivalya said...

Maybe the Diva needs a spotlight.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is the preview? Maybe we could help you with that missing element.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Webgrl, funny you should say 'elevate Diva', as her new owner plans to elevate her and have her raised high above ground rather than standing on the ground as my window lamps normally do. Kaivalya, funny you should say that Diva needs a spotlight, because this perfect rainbow around the sun happened today (a spotlight for Diva no doubt): http://www.flickr.com/photos/59905750@N00/144631941/

Anonymous, yes I will do a preview at some point soon and someone may pick up on the missing element.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home