Monday, November 27, 2006

Window Lamps

I'm not able to respond to these comments from this computer which I'm using in the interim, so I'll respond here.

Kiki, here are photos of two lamps I made this year. One is named Diva (seen her at her launch one evening earlier this year). If you have time or inclination to look in the archives for May/June/July you'll see the evolution of Diva through videos, photos and blog posts.

The other lamp I did this year is Serendipity. The evolution of Serendipity is also documented in the archives, but not in quite the step-by-step way that Diva was. I do have other photos of window lamps over the years, but I'll have to dig up to find them. They may be somewhere in these blog archives. Anyway, the photographs featured in thos two links will give you an idea of what window lamps look like. Each one is different and is made for the energy of the person or persons receiving it.

Chookooloonks and Webgrl, it's not that I don't feel like doing any lamps right now, but in a way I can't. A lot of energy goes into them and I personally need to recharge. I had said some years ago that I wouldn't do any more ... and started back this year upon request from Diva's owner. I had thought Diva would be the last, then at her launch when Karen commissioned a lamp, I said "Okay" and did Enchanted Forest.

So ... who knows. But for now, I'm just recharging & plugging in my own light.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respected and understood. Perhaps I'll just have to nag some of the owners of the other ones to sell theirs to me. ;o)

Kidding. Enjoy recharging. Lord knows a great soul like yours deserves it.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Kris Loya said...

you definitely do deserve to recharge:)
Enjoy it and really sit with it.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home