Sunday, November 19, 2006

Dear All

... my beloved computer conked out on me on Friday night. Sigh. (I know Sarina must be whispering "Mac, Mac, Mac ..."). Anyway, I'm now on a friend's computer updating the blog. I don't want to skip a day and mess up my nablopomo, so I will find a compuer daily until I get mine back, hopefully by Wednesday.

I think my nanowrimo (the novel) may have to take a back seat for a while. Even when I had the computer, over the past few days, I was not working on it as I would have wished to ... But, why be defeated by lack of a computer now? Before computers came along, I wrote by hand. Maybe the last 22,000 words (or thereabouts) are meant to be written by hand. Writing by hand gives a totally different feel.

Today I feel especially thankful for being a creative soul. I know without doubt that this is a gift. I recognize its value and transforming power and I will honour it with even more awareness from now on.


For the Gift
in my Hands,
My Heart,
My Soul,
Thank You.

1 Comments:

Blogger SpiffyTurtle said...

I am also thankful that you are a creative soul.

K

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home