Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Now showing at a blog near you

Music: Gary Winter
Video: Elspeth Duncan
Length: One minute


Recently a German blogger/musician, Gary, left a comment at Now is Wow and became a regular visitor, leaving frequent comments, which I greatly appreciate. In checking out his blog (and also becoming a regular visitor of/commenter on Psychedelic Zen Guitar), I found his short musical improvisational pieces to be quite simple, experimental and diverse. I asked him if he would like to collaborate by sending me a one minute piece of his music. He said yes and we agreed that this initial collaboration would be 'Step #1'. The result of our combined offerings (music and video) is above.

The collaboration continues now with us inviting you (readers) to come up with a name for the piece. What would you call it?

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Girlplustwo said...

i just caught this over at Gary's pad and wanted to come over here and say how terrific it was.

but i see you've got something extra special..a title game of sorts.

how about: radical something
or shiny angst

8:24 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Thanks for coming over and suggesting your titles. It's interesting that for something so simple we may all have completely different perspectives.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grumble grumble* Due to my slow dial up computer, I can't hear/view video! I wish I could hear this! What a great thing to do together!
Here from Michele's!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't think of a perfect title yet but it would involve the word firefly somewhere in there. like Firefly Symphony , or The Eclectic Firefly. Maybe Serenity Firefly (for the Joss Whedon fans)

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about 'dancing hearts'

3:36 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Thanks for all your suggestions. I can see the significance of each one.

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It reminds me of fireflies but also of shooting stars.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home