Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Just

Just popping in to mention that all is well, but I have not been feeling particularly bloggy over the past few days.

Just like my birthday (7 Oct) was wonderful in many ways ... but it is beyond words and pictures ... so I did not take any photos and won't try to recount it in words.

Just now I am leaving to go down Point Fortin to speak with a woman, for the contracted project I am about to begin now (video project on children infected/affected by HIV/AIDs). This project was supposed to have started since June (!!!), but nothing before its time I suppose ...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Cohen said...

Good luck with your project. It sounds heavy, but important. I wish you well while doing it.

And a belated Happy Birthday!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Makeda said...

Happy belated birthday, Spec! I was on d' road on the actual day - so I couldn't call or email. Looks like your day was quite special and I pray you have many more. With love always......

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was with you in thought on your birthday. Thank you for inviting me. :)

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home