Monday, January 07, 2008

First of 12 songs in my soundtrack for 2008

Now and then a song comes along which I can't help but play repeatedly - for days, weeks, possibly even months (mostly in the case of a whole CD) ... until my mood/vibration changes and requires a new soundtrack to accompany it.Above: singing and bopping to my January 2008 theme song. I love it: the words, sentiments, beat, melody, energy. Yesterday I must have played it hundreds of times for the day alone - and today will be similar. It speaks on so many levels, the way I see it: not just as one lover to another, but as self to self and the Divine to the human/vice versa.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I like that song! It does have a neat, uplifting energy to it!

andreamuse

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home