Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm back


I got Satya back the next day with everything intact. It was an odd thing that happened - a CD I had put in her drive did not show up on the desktop and when I tried to eject, it would not budge. I restarted and was met with a frightening, white screen and no little apple indicating that Satya was booting up. To cut a long story short, the people at the mac place opened up Satya, got the CD out and Sat was working again. What a relief!

But ... I still decided to take a few days away from internet on the whole and it was good. Didn't go on at all. Spent time being quiet, spent time in nature, spent time tuning in. Would still not have been on were it not for clients sending e-mails which I needed to look at.

Rainbow seen on drive back from La Vega with Gab the other day.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Frances-Anne said...

Thank god for that. I was just wondering what the hell life would be like without NOW IS WOW. so its a good thing you came back before serious withdrawal set in...

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home