Friday, February 15, 2008

Love is Green


People who have never been to 'The Yard' are not sure how to get there. It's easy. If coming from Ariapita, head northward up Murray Street, Woodbrook (landmark: Jacqueline's Bakery at the corner) until you get to the park on your right. At top of park, Roberts intersects Murray. Turn left and 'The Yard' is about the second on the left from the corner. You can't miss it. Parking on both sides of road.

If coming from Tragarete Road side, head southward down Murray and take first right at corner of park.

The Dream House and the film will be happening under the umbrella of Greenlight Network's 'Love is Green' event. Even though the two are 'separate' they fit together for various reasons.

See you later (those who are coming).

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Andreamuse said...

This looks absolutely fascinating and wonderful -- I would like to come but I think I will be unable to -- I'm not feeling up to be around large groups today. I hope to hear all about it, though! (Will there be pictures? :-)) Also, if there is some sort of thought that I can send toward it, let me know.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Yes, there will be professionally done photos and I will also recount the event and its purpose in detail within the coming week.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Lynn Cohen said...

Oh how much is a ticket from California? I wish I could be there Elspeth. I'd love to see your presentation! I hope you will share with us here some of what you did there. Hugs. May it draw a large crowd!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home