Sunday, March 23, 2008

I was born to be me

I was tagged by Human Being to write a six word memoir. Mine is the subject heading of this post.

Now I am to tag five more blogs for the meme:
Andreamuse
Lynn
Kim
Gary
Leaving the fifth blank for anyone who wants to do it.

What to do:
1.) Write a six-word memoir, post it on your blog (add an illustration if you like).
2.) Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
3.) Tag five more blogs with links.
4.) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.




Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger human being said...

Wow!
Elspeth, wish you were here and I could hug you!
This sentence is as beautiful as your real 'you' depicted in your art and writings.
Namaste!

5:24 AM  
Blogger Lynn Cohen said...

I too like your statement! Thanks for the tag, but I just responded to this one sent by someone else. You can read it on my blog! ;-)
Thanks for your congrats on my art show "hanging".

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home