Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Meow

"All I want for Christmas is ... a home."
Fellow cat lovers ... a friend sent me an e-mail yesterday with this photo and message below:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MUST LOVE CATS
Gorgeous Tortoiseshell Kitten (8 weeks old) looking for a good home.
*
S/he looks like quite a daring and adorable little character. If you are interested in giving him/her a loving home ... or if you know anyone searching for a fuzzy feline companion, e-mail me and I will give you the contact number that was provided in the e-mail. Of course it makes it much easier/more practical if whoever wants her lives in Trinidad. Thanks.
*
Whilst on the topic of cats, this is my latest painting ... as yet unnamed. Any ideas?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*
Elspeth

3 Comments:

Blogger Kaivalya said...

I like the colours you used, and the depth of the painting - you do abstract really well.

Is the cat 'blue' because he lost his whiskers?

6:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooh i likin!
i love that glow. call him molly. :)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

I think it's a her, because another friend told me by e-mail he thinks she looks like an cat goddess he would have seen in 'catwoman' or in Egypt. So taking that, plus Silvergull's comment and your comment, I'll call the painting: Blue Molly, the feline Goddess.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home