Sunday, November 13, 2005

Shooting with Cameras not with guns continues ...

I was thinking about what I said yesterday, that the photomantra is not a theme for the photographs ... Really that's the way I see it. But at the end of the day if someone else chooses to see it as a theme, it's just as good - the energy of the word still goes into the image and it's the meaning behind the act and the project that truly counts. Some people, like silvergull are using a different photomantra for each image. I am using one (Healer) for all ... but admittedly when I took two shots yesterday, I forgot to say my mantra until after clicking the shutter.
*
Remember, if you've embarked upon the project and want to share one of your photos here, just send me the image as a jpeg, along with the photomantra you projected through it and, if you like, a little information about yourself.
*
Elspeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home