Friday, June 02, 2006

Leap!

Today's message in stone: In a split second you will know that you are to take a leap of faith. Leap without fear, knowing that you are supported by the Unseen. Where you land will not disappoint you. In fact, you will be pleased. The circumstances are fertile and you have it in you to make the most of the opportunity.
N.B. Don't think too hard about any rock reading or try to figure out how it applies to you. Let the words rest in your subconscious like seeds which will grow and bear fruit when it is time.
*
Elspeth

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaivalya said...

This message resonates with me because I'm readying myself to take a 'leap of faith,' facing big life changes and challenges (and with them, risks). I'll take this to heart as I set forth today on my search.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home