2. Where were you living when you were two?
3. What are two things you have written in your daily planner/diary/list of things to do today?
4. What are two of your favourite natural phenomena?
5. What are two things you are looking forward to in the coming week?
6. What are two things you would buy/own now if money were not an issue?
7. You are an alien visiting earth. What are two things (one tangible, one intangible) you would take back to your planet as souvenirs (assuming that your planet has nothing that earth has)?
1. Scar from embedded fish hook on mid-segment of right hand ring finger; small tattoo (circle with central dot) on left Achille's Heel.
2. #90 (or was it 9?) Baker St. Augustine, Trinidad
3. Pay my phonebill; go walking up Chancellor at 5 p.m. with a friend
4. Rainbows, Shooting stars
5. Meditating on early mornings when I wake up; the Greenlight REvolution
6. A simple but spacious rustic house with large open windows and a wrap around verandah on a secure and ample piece of land with large trees and other lush, cooling vegetation, a river (clean and clear) running through it; a four wheel drive vehicle
7. Tangible: (I can think of may natural things I would want to take back, but one would be): a vial with sea water in it (because I would probably be intrigued by the ocean, which would seem like a vast animal that moves and roars but is sometimes gentle and lapping). Intangible: Love.