Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Serendipity photos will come eventually

I won't bother to go into detail about the process of waiting on TSTT to come and fix what they must so that I can have back my DSL connection after what is slowly becoming weeks of inconvenience and frustration. On Friday when the TSTT man never turned up (after saying he was comiong at 10 a.m.), I resorted to driving up to a TSTT van (further up St. John Road) which was fixing cables on a pole and outlined the problems to them. They must have seen my frustration (because I was at the height of it by then) and assured me they would come when they were finished with what they are doing. Two days later ...

Anyway, Serendipity's dinner went very well last night. All six guests loved the food (lasagne and salad) and the evening and the two recipients of the lamp were moved and surprised. There are photos, but those will have to come when my DSL is back. Right now I'm on my parents' computer (dial up) and uploading all the photos will be almost as much of an excercise in waiting as it is with TSTT.

Some days I may be unable to update, but as soon as possible, daily updates will be back to normal.
*
Elspeth

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaivalya said...

How frustrating! I hope your Internet connection is back up soon!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

'Frustrating' is the understatement of the millenium.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home