Thursday, September 07, 2006

3 - 5 working days

(In Internet cafe, St. Augustine)

DSL connection at home down for reasons unknown to the very patient and helpful girl from TSTT with whom I spent over an hour on the phone yesterday trying to figure out what had suddenly gone wrong. She even called back later to check up on me and my modem. She was completely baffled, after trying everything she knew. She told me that I most likely need a new modem. "The technician will be there is 3 - 5 working days," she promised. The last time I heard that phrase was when my phone was making strange noises (not working) and I called TSTT from my parents' phone. I got the "3 - 5 working days" line and no-one has turned up yet ... over a week later. Thankfully the phone miraculously fixed itself later that day. When I told the TSTT internet girl that one, she laughed incredulously.

Anyway, if you don't see any updates over the next 3 - 5 working days, you know why.
*
Elspeth

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just cause u can't post on the day ...does mean u can't update..huh?
write on a piece of paper ....and record the message with your video cam...and it would be like post dated info...or something like dat

aly

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home