Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Please adopt a Sunflower for Christmas.

Earlier this morning my post was about me being a sunflower and my special sunflower crop from Christmas 2004.

Then, walking on campus this morning I encountered a cute little puppy who was following all the walkers and joggers, wagging her little stump of a tail ... as if to say "Please take me home." Everyone was ignoring her, but I could not resist. I asked a nearby jogger (who was getting into his car) to give me a drop home, so that I would not have to walk far with her. Her name of course is Sunflower. Since I can't keep her, I'll be taking her to the TSPCA this morning. If you are interested in owning her or know of anyone who would be, please contact TSPCA and ask for Sunflower.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You can see the size of Sunflower in comparison to my hand.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunflower lounging on newspapers in the downstairs bathroom. She's very friendly, gentle, ladylike and no doubt loyal.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunflower after her meal of milk and multigrain bread soaked in milk. She is a bit skinny, but healthy. Nothing some good food and loving won't fix.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jasper doesn't quite like the idea of sharing me with another.
*
CLICK HERE to see photos of my pets, some of the animals I found over the past year and other assorted creatures.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh...I missing u!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cute little puppy! We had two little puppies at work the other day, I think the security staff are looking after them in the basement of our building!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

Jasper is being quite patient considering there's a puppy in his space. What a little gentleman!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home