Thursday, January 25, 2007

Transformation

Today as I walked the labyrinth I saw a skinny little brown caterpillar about three rice grains in length hurrying along the path. I've never seen a caterpillar move so fast. I was also hurrying, as I had 'places to go, people to see' and had not intended to stop off at 'the lab'. But ... it was right there between my first stop (the tax office) and my next destination (the immigration office) ... so I could not resist a quick journey to the centre.

On my way out of the labyrinth, I bounced up the little caterpillar again, hurrying purposefully in a northerly direction, along another twist of the path. The sun was hot ... and, if it was burning a big specimen like me, imagine what it was doing to her. Courage and determination came to mind. It was as if nothing was going to stop her from getting to the bushes which fringe the lab. No doubt it is there that she will settle and undergo her transformation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris Loya said...

YES!!!! bushes of TRANSFORMATION ...spirit of evolution! Maybe thats why those bushes jabbed me twice in the shoulder when i finished walking on saturday?? oooo!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home