Thursday, September 27, 2007

Beginning #5

twinkle
*
Today is turning out to be an inexplicably great day in simple ways. Must be that frog Jasper brought for me this morning.

The mailbox contained some wonderful things - one being a Beginning from justbstudio. (Thank you). Part of it was a little transparent envelope containing four call-card-sized coloured cards, each containing a magical, flirtatious little word. (They are featured below). There was also a note wishing me: "Elspeth, I hope your fall is full of new beginnings, surprises and delight!" Since we don't have 'fall' here, I am interpreting 'fall' as falling in love.

I took the shots of the little cards using the iSight camera on the laptop, which is why they came out reflected.
wink
revel
embrace

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home