Sunday, September 23, 2007

The day after

Can't remember the last time I limed so late. After yesterday's workshop and the film festival (the films were great, but I'm not currently in a 'review' mood) was the birthday party which started at 8 p.m. I intended to just 'pop in and show my face' ... and ended up coming home at 7 a.m. this morning. The party started to wind up around 3 a.m. and, rather than drive back to St. Augustine (from POS), I stayed at a friend's house.

The day has therefore been slow and lazy. I will not be leaving the house ... except to teach a yoga class around 6 p.m. Despite feeling sluggish, the kriya I have chosen is quite long and may be somewhat demanding, with lots of spinal flexing, arching, stretching. twisting. But ... I did tell the others I would give them a good workout in our next class. Afterwards, we'll do the ra ma da sa meditation again. We've done it for the past 3 classes, each time using a different melody. It always gives us a nice healing feeling to take home and go to sleep with.

(Update @ 4:52 p.m. Did not have yoga again. For various reasons, at last minute no-one was available).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Your yoga classes sound wonderful!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home