Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hunting season

Around 9:00 p.m. I was on my bed with Satya, when Jasper jumped through the window and sat on the floor, to my left. It's only when I heard a slow crunching noise that I looked down and saw him consuming the lower body of this transparent, sickly-looking woodslave (gecko).

Argh ... good thing I wasn't asleep, because he would have surely brought it under the blanket! I quickly got a scoop and broom and placed the lizard (now half dead) in a bush outside.

First this morning's frog ... and now this. Jaspie's eyes are bright with that wild hunting expression. I'm almost afraid to go to sleep, not knowing what I may wake up next to ...

Although, if I do go to sleep I'll probably have some interesting dreams ...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Makeda said...

Lord knows he send Jasper to you. I don't think....matter fact, I KNOW I couldn't handle Jasper. Thank Jah for kindred spirits! What a lucky cat.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home