Monday, December 19, 2005

S is for ...

Location: London (Brixton)
Weather: Sunny and warmish - about 7 degrees Celsius
*
Switzerland. Tomorrow I leave for Switzerland - to spend Christmas there before returning to London on 29th December. I checked the temperatures there and their highs are in the minus degrees (-3 celsius, etc.). Snowy and sunny. I will update the blog from time to time (or maybe even daily) while I am over there. Possibly I will be able to include some photos this time around.

Sunny. Today is sunny with lovely long, photographic shadows. Feels like more of a summer or spring day than a winter one. Yesterday was also sunny, but colder than it has been thus far (about 1 degree cel).

Surprised? I'm not surprised that no-one seems to have responded to any of my flourescent green post its. However, the flourescent pink post its are proving to be far more interesting, enlightening and even amusing. This particular project will be revealed at another time - some time early next year.

(The letters by the way, are letters from my name: L and S have been used so far. Not using them in order ... so E, E, P, T and H still to be used)
*
Elspeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home