Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Serendipity's new home is calling

The time is drawing near when I must launch Serendipity.

She has been ready for a while, but the time has not been right to launch ... partly because I've been so busy and (i) have been unable to spend much, if any time in the studio and (ii) have not had mental space to properly conceptualise and execute the launch.

However, everything in its time.

The launch for Serendipity will be different to the launch of Diva, which is to be expected, as they are different lamps that underwent different processes. Keeping in mind that the recipients of Serendipity have no idea they will be receiving anything and have most likely never heard of or seen the window lamps, this should be interesting.

I will divulge my concept for the launch once I've decided on a definite date and plans are set in motion.
*
Elspeth

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home