Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sigh ...

Mac people are always boasting about how things hardly (if at all) go wrong with their computers. I always just find they're cocky. I can do everything I need to do on the PC and I find it very versatile ... but when those bizarre messages pop up every now and then (as they have been doing a lot lately) it's too confusing for my untechnological brain and I immediately think about the Mac people. Not that Mac people never have computer problems, but ...

Tonight's friendly message (Error 1317) pops up whenever I try to open my Outlook Express. I can't even open any files in My Documents. I click on them and they just sit there. The only thing that seems to be working is Internet Explorer ... hence my ability to be writing this. So let me update now before I turn on the computer tomorrow morning and potentially find some other strange message that prevents me from even getting onto the net. I looked up the message in Google and got a description of how to fix it. I will follow it and hope that it works.
*
Elspeth

2 Comments:

Blogger Elspeth said...

Ha ha ha. I 'need' to get a laptop and have been toying with the idea of a Mac. Will see what makes sense.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Kris Loya said...

i see 2 problems
1 : outlook
2 : IE

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home