Thursday, July 20, 2006

Time can fly yet feel like ages

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Working on Serendipity is not like working on Diva. Obviously because Serendipity is not Diva and perhaps because I'm working indoors, in a room - and not 'wherever' my mood takes me. I suppose being within the four walls of the studio makes me focus in a different way. I don't think about being outside, yet every now and then, I am wondering about outside (not wandering about outside). Creatively, I am still adjusting to the change of location. It's a bit like becoming accustomed to spending time in a new country.
Whereas Diva was like a leisurely stroll through the park, taking her sweet time, Serendipity is like an ox, plodding along with a mysterious purpose. Like an objective viewer, I watch her take shape.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Whatever you want to be,
Serendipity,
You will be.
*
Elspeth

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home