Saturday, November 11, 2006

20,893 and counting

At the time of writing this post, I have reached 20,893 words in my nanowrimo effort.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


29,107 words and 19 days to go to reach 50,000. That means roughly 1, 531 words a day (if I write every day). But considering that I've written 9,203 between yesterday and this morning, I can do it sooner. If I keep going, I can pass the 25,000 halfway mark by some time today. Maybe I can even finish most of it this weekend if I stick to it, seeing that this weekend is fairly 'free'. I should take advantage of my break from video editing (and return to the editing next week). We'll see. Either way, I have enough space and time to make the deadline.
Speaking of deadlines, those of you who are still thinking of the person you'd love to noimate for the 2006 HAPPY HIPPY HERO's AWARD should do so soon. You have until November 17th, 2006 to submit your nomination. Click on the Happy Hippy Hero's logo on the side bar of this page to get the submission for, criteria and further details.
If you have any questions about the HHHA2006 nomination process ... please do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you.
Elspeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home