Friday, April 20, 2007

Wireless Wonderland

It has now been about a month since my phone has been dead and my DSL connection incapacitated. I gave up after almost 3 weeks of calling TSTT at least twice daily (and receiving a melange of reasons for my phone being dead), speaking to and writing letters to managers and supervisors, going physically into TSTT Service Centres to make my reports face to face, having friends with 'inside links' following up and doing what they could to help.

The days tick on.

Soon I will be out of the country. I won't even waste time or energy thinking about whether my phone will be fixed by the time I return in June. For now I use my cellular phone or other people's landlines to make calls.

And for now I will no longer have to borrow other people's computers for internet access or go to internet cafes. Last night when I got Satya back (from having her software installed), I turned her on and immediately got swift internet access via a wireless feed in the area.

Get your act together, TSTT. I am not inspired by you.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolz, i'm raffing ah feed 2 :D

7:17 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Maybe quite a bit of people pick up feeds wherever they are. I'm amazed at how far the reach may be.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home